- Plan B, our recommendations to Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz drought security through conservation
- Aquifer relief: Purisima (Capitola-Aptos)
- Aquifer relief: Pajaro Valley
- Do Endangered Fish Need Desal?
- Conservation strategies: greywater; rainwater catchment; drought-tolerant landscaping
- New Water Supplies: Regional water-swap
- Protecting and restoring the watershed
For more information, see Transition Santa Cruz’s Towards a Sustainable Water Plan for Santa Cruz. transitionsc.org/water-group.